[Photo via Pin Up Files]
Hey, guess what?
One year ago, I started understanding and reveling in my sexuality for the first time. I also happened to sign up for a WordPress account, I wrote my first blog post under the name “Wilhelmina Wang”… and I haven’t stopped writing since.
Yep, it’s my blog’s first birthday!
Quite a bit has happened since then. I have met lovers and said goodbye to lovers; I found the sexblogger community and have made some close friendships there. And I’m so happy that I started writing this blog.
Heartbreak Nymphomania has seen a lot of firsts. The first time I slept with a person who identifies as transgender, the first time I dominated someone, the first time I tried out a sex toy… and the first time I looked at myself in the mirror and liked my own body.
So my blogiversary contest is going to revolve around firsts.
To enter the contest, I want you to tell me a story about the first time you did something that made you smoulder with desire, or bubble with joy. Anything involving sex/sexuality/general hottness. Like:
- your first really good kiss
- fulfilling a sex fantasy
- finding a dress/cologne/packing cock/something that made you feel drop-dead gorgeous
- first time squirting…
The possibilities are endless
There will be two parts to the contest:
1. Email me your stories before September 12, 11:59pm PST. My email is wilhelmina.wang [at] gmail [dot] com.They can be from a couple hundred words to a couple thousand. (Just be reasonable, please!)
2. I will post my top ten stories and leave it up to my readers to vote for their favorites! Voting will close on September 19 11:59pm PST.
I’ll award prizes to the writers of the top 3 stories. Each person will get 3 items, with first place getting first pick, second place getting second pick, etc.
You do NOT have to run a blog in order to enter.
Now onto the prizes!
First, three dildos from Tantus (It’s Tantus. That’s already reason enough to get excited):
The Vamp: 6.75″ length, 1.55″ diameter, retains hot and cold temperatures, and sparkles just like Edward Cullen!
The Niagara O2 (blue): 7.65″ length, 1.4″ diameter, part of Tantus’ dual density line (soft outer layer, dense inner layer).
The Curve (midnight purple): 6″ length, 1 38″ diameter, featuring a wider-base for harness compatibility.
Next, two butt plugs and organic, water-based lube from PinkCherry.com sex toys. I’ve been reviewing for PinkCherry.com for a while now, and they’ve been a joy to work with. They’re providing a Lelo Bob (bordeaux) & an njoy pure plug (small):
And a 4oz bottle of Intimate Organics Hydra glycerine free water based lubricant. (It’s organic and vegan-friendly )
I was so excited about the wealth of “yes!”-es and generous gifts I was offered when I emailed out asking for sponsors! I’ll be jealous of whoever wins, because I’d like a number of those items for myself
If you’d like to give my blog and my sponsors some love, feel free to reblog the contest details or tweet about it! It would make me very happy
So what are you waiting for? Email me! I’ll be looking forward to reading your stories.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
- Lily: I remember when we first opened our relationship. It was my idea, and I really, really wanted my partner to go...
- Deutsch frauen: Well, we glad you’ve came back. Any who had have a blog, knows that in several years you have...
- Potomacker: As long as you keep writing, I’ll keep reading.
- Rainieha: I really wonder why some people use sex toys. Is there a big difference with human sex organ than this?How...
- Wilhelmina Wang: good to hear there are people still keeping track of me! ^^;