Hello, I’m Wilhelmina Wang and I write this blog that you know to be Heartbreak Nymphomania. I’m a kinky, sex-positive, feminist, queer/pansexual, cis woman. Also a host of other descriptors that don’t come to mind right now. Currently based in Hong Kong.
This blog initially started in 2008 as a space where I could address my swiftly changing love/sex life. Within a short space of time, I moved from being the bottom in monogamous, vanilla relationships with straight cis men to exploring non-monogamy; experiencing queer sex for the first time since becoming cognizant of my orientation as a teenager; and realizing that I had an interest in BDSM after two of my lovers got me to top/dominate them. Things have stabilized since then—I’m currently in a monogamous relationship with L and quite sure what my sexual identities are—but that doesn’t mean I have nothing left to say about gender and sexuality as a whole.
- Lily: I remember when we first opened our relationship. It was my idea, and I really, really wanted my partner to go...
- Deutsch frauen: Well, we glad you’ve came back. Any who had have a blog, knows that in several years you have...
- Potomacker: As long as you keep writing, I’ll keep reading.
- Rainieha: I really wonder why some people use sex toys. Is there a big difference with human sex organ than this?How...
- Wilhelmina Wang: good to hear there are people still keeping track of me! ^^;